Thursday 30 August 2007

Identification



.
This art-work is really meaningful for me which makes me continuously doing print-making more and more, as possible as i can. Even though i am not doing it now but i always think about my new topics for art. ~~
When i was master student i had been struggling to find my new style of art and source due to preparation of my graduate thesis and personal exhibition in a gallery.

From start drawing, used photoshop and silkscreen, i could find my way and get my own style. that's why it is named 'identification'. It helped a lot and i got reputation from others , moreover, it drives me haveing a broaden eye-vision to see the exact things....

From now on, i can create everything whatever i want to express ideas or somethings by Silkscreen that people said you are the best !!
It's good~ listen it that 'you are the best'.. yes i am.

2 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

I too love silk screen work.

Shushu said...

yes..trust urself
u'r the best!