Thursday 9 August 2007

Ohm's Law



This art work was exhibited in New York with my co-workers in 2001.

The title of art is Ohm's low of which means i can give the right direction on my life and can do everything whatever i want to do, however it should be underling in a My Low.
(Ohm = I am, in terms of Buddhist way)

Because, as you can see the bar code that covered my eye-sight and contains me to do something inside regulate areas. It seems to make me control myself and remind my identity as the following my order of Law.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey, dear director, thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much. to be your patner is my honor, hope next time we can work together. thanks lots.

Jennica Seo said...

It was wonderful team work~
I also thank you for your passion to make good camera angle with Arya.

Peter Podcast said...

Jin
it is writtenas Om or Aum coz ohm is an eletrical term.