Friday 14 September 2007

Blog Critique



WOW!! Finally, I found assume blog that I want to recommend you and especially someone who want to become a graphic designer or blogger~. As we already have experience to establish our personal blog from this Russell’s class and each person have posted their own stories and own pictures put on it as a form of personal diary. Yes, diery style that is the most common blog contents. But, from now on, I will introduce one of professional blog, Verrle’s blog, that set up using specially-designed interactive tool as function of personal website.(2007:7) Do you want to get information? Click on it”;; the address of blog is http://veerle.duoh.com/blog/links/.


The blogger’s name is Verrle who is a fascinating graphic/web designer living in Belgium. She said, “From 1993 onward, designing websites and user interfaces for intranets together with multimedia development was my main focus.” (Verrle’s blog) Because, her personal journal topics are basically ranged from XHTML/CSS to graphic design tips which actively promote the benefits of Web Standards.


Is it looks like only for professional people??”” Don’t worry, while you are searching a blog to get useful information that provides the free lesson with variety of pictures which enhance your understanding and prompts reply for your question. Oh~ I find one more good source, if you are interesting in animation arts or you want to post your art work on her blog~ definitely it is a good chance. The right and bottom side of blog is donated as small galleries for not only bulk of viewers but also artists whose art-works relate to the blog style. The style of using colour, layout and typography of blog produces grey torn of background with colourful straight lines on the top of blog which matchs with designed contents.

One of Australian artist Luke Feldman is illustrator and sound producer who send e-mail to Verrle’s blog. Let's read~~ this is verrle's personal saying~~!!

“When I got an e-mail from Luke where he introduced himself and his work. I was
very excited since I didn’t know about him yet. So it’s time to go
down-under for some colourful work featuring big eyes girls.”
(caited in Verrle’s blog) So~ do I apply now base on Jin’s Atopia blog?”^^*

If my blog is adopted by her, WOW I can not believe the huge amount of guests who visit on it and leave their own comments after exhibit my lovely art work. It might be the quickest way to become a world artist. Ha ha~ because the total guests on Verrle’s blog are 2448 members until 14 September 2007 and the total comments are 11047 since it was posted in 2003.
There is another number makes me concerned, 1456, what is that? It is the number of visitors who accesses the blog in one day, 20 August 2007. That’s why I should apply to her blog to release on my art blog - Jin’s Atopia. Ha ha~^^


Any how, Verrl’s blog is very essential for me to get abundant resources to be a web designer as well as it serves good information for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice blog. Thanks for talking about it here.