Tuesday 11 September 2007

Net -work



Finally, i can posted my favorite art-work, NET-WORK, that is my master piece in my entire life. Also, it is my last art-work since i came to Australia. Do you want to know why i named as net-work for this art?

The aim of the net-works is to illustrate humans intercultural awareness.
Participants are actively involved in creating and maintaining their own transnational communities where they can share knowledge and insights into political, social and cultural collective decision-making.

To give the participants experience of these new media of exchange, they can exist in virtual communities. However, their own reflection is only recognised by their eye-expression that is located in circle shape of vacuuming room. While i was drawing this one, i thought it might be our future's life, likewise, people's genetics can serve to communicate in terms of net-work society who are living in an incubation.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jin, I must admit, you are talent with art, I wish I could draw as well as you.

Jennica Seo said...

Thank you stephanie, it also real pleasure for me about your comments everytime.

Peter Podcast said...

Jin
Would love to know the technique you used.
It is a very striking work!!!